Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thought with image is desire

Thought with image is desire



The psychological ‘me’ is a disorder. To see this disorder is meditation. The moment there is an attempt to operate upon disorder it becomes self feeding. The me is strengthened, vitalized enhanced when there is an effort.



Observing thought without thinker. Thinker is me. It arises out of memory. Memory is a hub which provides ‘me’ with folder of identity. Art of observation is thus state of observation, state of being in which five senses are operative but memory is not. Observation is not from or out of memory. It is direct perception without the censoring of perceiver. Therefore there is just witnessing and no evaluation. No sense of right or wrong in this art of observation. What is stays .Mathemathically f(is) =/= memory.



‘What should be’ brings in observer / thinker / analyzer. It brings in time and stems out of memory. f (should be) == memory,thoughts etc



Total end of conflict is possible when there is total freedom from self. Only in such a state there is no fear and there is permanent security. It means the observer dies every moment. Thinker dies every moment. Past memories of hurts and regrets die and there is timelessness because here and now is all that exist in that moment.



There is no regretting of past nor any flight to fancy to future as there is no fictitious entity “I”.



Why and how does the illusion of “I” arise. Why is “I’ fictitious , can we establish that I is fiction?



The brain apparatus and function of memory create a self feeding cycle of ‘me’. It is in the nature of memory and daily living. Any attempt to get rid of it throws it more vigorously in the loop. Can ‘I’ evaporate.? Is there a mechanism whereby the fiction making factory ,story & illusory ‘I’ extinguishes.



Since I pertains to memory the solution can be outside memory. Memory cannot earse itself just a knife cannot cut itself. Since mind receives inputs from 5 senses & is processed in brain it may be possible to stop the process at just input level. If there is no further processing then there is no observer, no thinker, nor any judge. That’s the only way to obtain total freedom from self.



Love, death & loving is the same thing. Love is outside the realm of thought. Love means to die to psychological me. In that awareness love exists.



Silent mind is sacred. It is the origin of all and sacred. Where thought touches mind the centre of ‘me’ emerges & sacredness is gone. Intense attention to thoughts works upon it differently. Observation of thoughts with awareness that de-energizes the ‘I’ apparatus.



The interesting part about ‘I’ apparatus is that it starts operating as a separate entity. Brain is much like a factory which produces fiction of I and then this I starts behaving as an independent entity.



Like artificial intelligence. Artificial ‘I’ is born. It gets strengthened & enhanced day by day.



It assumes centre stage as though it is controller. In the functioning of brain this process is necessary for daily living, to acquire skills and knowledge.



Brain falls in habit forming pattern and ‘I’ factory starts up in full throttle. The fictional ‘I’ gets embedded in memory and assumes a separate role of master controller.



I is an image stored in memory borne out of agglomeration of thoughts. Image then solidifies & takes centre stage.



Brain is ‘I’ making factory which is fictional yet real as it takes centre stage. Science is experimenting to establish how brain produces I observation, choiceless awareness is the only way out of self generating machinery. Any other attempt is contradictory and enhances ‘I’ apparaties. Only enquiry is needed rest takes minute or 100 years. Is there an illusion? Can I see it. That’s all Then just live in awareness with zeal and zest. Simply flow.
Life has gathered dust on the way
during her centuries of travelling time
Particles of the dust
Have developed into mountain
which calls irself "I"
Dada Gavand


Truth can be found by only that mind which is free of any thing manmade.J.k.

Only a peaceful mind which Is free from conflict and hurts can enquire peace.J.K.


Thoughts based on J.Krishmanurti`s teachings

No comments: